Thank you for your interest in EDGE Lacrosse.
We are now accepting applications for our Spring/Summer program!
If you are interested in participating at our spring training camp the weekend of April 2-3rd, please complete the brief application. There is NO COST to complete the spring application.
All applications are reviewed by our staff, you will be contacted within 72 hours by a member of our staff about your application. Accepted applicants will receive a season package with upcoming dates, schedule and commitment for the season to review.
We have a few positions at all of our age groups. The training camp will be an evaluation period for new recruits. We only invite a limited number of participants to camp in order to ensure a quality evaluation and process for all participants.
We are looking for:
- Student athletes with a love and passion for lacrosse
- Student athletes with a desire to play lacrosse at the highest level
- Student athletes with an academic average approx 75% in High school or A's and B's in middle school
- Coach-able, hardworking and determined students who are willing to commit the time and effort to play NCAA lacrosse
- Players with a team first attitude
- Players who are positive ambassadors for the sport of lacrosse
If you have any questions, please contact, program director, Alan Tsang (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Select an option to continue with the registration.